Sunday, July 10, 2011

So Long... Farewell...

Saying goodbye to favorite friends and places has made me appreciate our experience here in Austin all the more. I know we will be back for many visits. A few things I'll miss the most...


Swim team -- our girl swam like a champ six days a week for the Ramsey Red Fish. She won 1st or 2nd place in every race. While she practiced I got to sit in the shade, sipping ice tea, sampling breakfast tacos with one of my best and most hilarious friends K.


free style



spectators



tacos


Frousins -- you know those friends that you've known so long and well -- they are so dear that your children feel like cousins? Well, here are some of our frousins and boy are we going to miss them.


C, S, Q & E


This moment in time -- our kids are sweet and loving and our beloveds are healthy and optimistic about the future.

stay sparkly

catch you on the flip side



No comments: