Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Can Relate

Naturally working from home and living within walking distance of a market and cafe has made the circumference of my world very small. Small in a good way, most of the time. The part of me that craves a big, big world has found some solace in the clever and insightful blogs I've come to love. It is not surprising that my favorites are intimate accounts of people and places that are similar in scope to my own.

I'll share my top 10, starting with Gwendomama's quirky-cute (and at times heartbreaking) life in Bonny Doon -- that stunning patch of California. Her most recent posts chronicle the Martin fire, which was dangerously close to her home. I felt an immediate bond with Gwendomama when I saw her banner picture and tag line "Pooping with an audience since 2001."

1 comment:

gwendomama said...

wow thanks for the shout out!

i like to know what mookie thinks, too.