Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yum Yum Vegetable Ivory


Beads are here! Now it's time to deliver my new product, Peace Pact Adornment Kits. Followed by Friendship Adornment Kits and so on....

I'm ironing out the copy for my Etsy.com shop. It should go something like this: Create a Peace Pact Adornment with a special friend or give them as gifts -- anything goes. Each pouch will come with two sets of assorted Vegetable Ivory Beads and two strands of leather cord. Also included are some design ideas and instructions.

In future posts I'll share the Peace Pact Adornments Ella and I made together. The idea is to open up dialogue about what peace means and how to pursue it in our everyday lives. I'll be researching the topic of how to make peace present through simple actions for both kids and adults.

No comments: