Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heart Mama

Mothers Day is coming up -- May 11. HHmmmnn? ??? ? What would a Mama want? Breakfast in bed with the NY Times is always a winner. Gift certificate at her favorite Spa is also a can't fail option.

As a shameless promoter of all things etsy.com take a look at these gift options...


Modernmama can customize silver jewelry with kids names and dates or whatever else you can think of that might delight Mama. One example is this 'pea in the pod' necklace with names stamped on the sides of the pod.
Check out Forty-Two Roads too. These portrait's are such a nice alternative to the ubiquitous photo option. If you act fast you may be able to commission Ms Forty-Two Roads to make a portrait from your favorite photo. Mama like.
I'm inspired by these handmade flowers from TheRussian too. I think I'll try to make my own version for my Mama and Mama-inlaw. I'll need to treasure hunt for vintage vessels to put them in. Fun.

No comments: